WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING IDENTIFICATION FOR ONLINE EXAMS:
- For adults one legal photo ID (identification) from the list below:
- State issued Driver’s License (issued within the last five years or an unexpired Star ID)(must have your valid current residential address, no business, mail service, or non-residential addresses)
- State issued Photo ID card (Unexpired with your valid residential address)
- US Government issued Passport (No non-US passports)
Students/minors without a photo ID needs to bring one of the above items or one of the items from the list below ONLY if a legal guardian presents their photo ID and identifies themselves verbally along with the student/minor; otherwise non-photo IDs are required. Minor children (under the age of 13) must be accompanied in the room by an adult during the test.
The student/minor must present one of the following documents in addition to the parent or legal guardians ID from the list above:
- Non-photo State ID card (some states still have them)
- Birth certificate (must have the appropriate seal)
- Social security card
- Minor's work permit
- School ID card
- School or Public Library card
REPORT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.